Hadley Printing has been an FSC® Certified printer since May 2008, providing a solid foundation in our commitment to the conservation and responsible management of our natural resources. By partnering with Hadley Printing you too can demonstrate a commitment to the environment.
The FSC’s mission is to improve the world’s forests through responsible forest management and documented chain-of-custody protocols for forest materials. Hadley Printing’s facility management and documentation systems have been FSC® approved. Hadley Printing will continue to ensure that our processes and materials are as green as it gets.
As a society we are becoming increasingly concerned about environmental and social issues. Hadley Printing shares those concerns and understands that we have a responsibility to care for our company, our clients and our community. Here are some of the steps that Hadley Printing takes in order to reduce our carbon footprint:
- Vegetable based inks are standard in our facility
- We offer a wide variety of recycled papers in various colors, finishes and textures
- Reducing VOC’s (volatile organic compounds) throughout the plant
- Managing waste throughout production
- Aggressive recycling paper and cardboard program
- Approximately 50% of our energy needs are serviced by Hydroelectricity